Active Law Enforcement and Corrections Officers who are serving their communities with a Municipal, County, State, or Federal Law Enforcement Agency.
Retired Law Enforcement and Corrections Officers who served at least 10 years with a Municipal, County, State, or Federal Law Enforcement Agency and were in good standing at the time of their retirement.
Active Members of the United States Military who are serving in Law Enforcement or Corrections.
United States Military Veterans who served in Law Enforcement or Corrections, and were Honorably Discharged.
Spouses, Partners, and Significant Others of Active or Retired Law Enforcement or Corrections Officers who are members.
Active Reserve Officers or Reserve Deputies, or former Reserves with at least 5 years of service to their communities.
Exceptions may be granted for LEO's who retire early due to injury or other unforeseen circumstances. Blue Line Golf has sole discretion on eligibility for its members.
General membership to Blue Line Golf is free. General members are added to our mailing list and receive information and signups for Blue Line Golf Events and Charitable Activities.
Annual Blue Line Golf Memberships are $80 and are valid from January 1st to December 31st each year.
Annual Membership Benefits:
- Entry to a Blue Line Golf League. Currently Portland is the only established league but we are working to expand.
- Members only discounts on greens and carts fees at sponsoring courses. (Discount varies between courses)
- Members only discounts on purchases with our various sponsors and partners.
- Discount code for 20% off purchase of Blue Line Golf apparel and merchandise.
- Receive members only information and content on Blue Line Golf Events, Leagues, Tournaments, and Charitable Activities.